Tuesday, October 25, 2011

RP to nick collins post dream deferred

http://tronwolf.blogspot.com/2011/10/dream-deferred.html

In this post of nicks he talks about a dream being crushed from bad grades. By that it reminded him that you half to get good grades to be able to do the things you love and in this one it was football for him. But last year i to had the same with grades where i had to low of a gpa making me unable to play baseball last year. From what happened last year it taught me that next year i half to set things right with my grades and doing my homework every night. And it destroyed my dream and all the hard work from the past few years of playing high school baseball. What happened last year scarred me for life and i never want to go back to what happened last year and i want to be able to play this year. And this year if i play baseball i plan to make it one of my best year and my main goal is to get moved up t var and if that happens i will be satisfied with what ive done.
       This year i have set my goal to get a 3.0 and if i can get that i would be really happy. Or just to be able to play baseball this year will make me happy. Baseball is my favorite sport right there next to football and not being able to play last year crushed me and as a lesson in life i think i learned that lesson about getting good grades. And from that i hope people dont make the same decision i did last year. And that people make sure their grades are good so they can be able to do the things they love like sports or just getting into a college. And doing the things you love to do makes life feel alot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment